Protection Already Done for You by Licensed Attorneys
Our documents are drafted by licensed California attorneys. We provide immediate access to all documents 24 hours/day.
If you live in another state, Click Here.
We offer you three different attorney-drafted California power of attorney forms that will cover most situations people face in their personal or business lives.
1) Free California-specific or Limited Power of Attorney only authorizes the attorney-in-fact to act on specific matters. For example: selling or buying personal property, handling specific business transactions, limited banking transactions, and other specific activities.
2) Free California Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care form is used exclusively when authorizing another person to make medical and health care decisions for you when you are no longer capable of making them for yourself. Most, if not all health care facilities in California will require this specific form to be used for health care.
Your attorney-in-fact will be able to make all health care decisions, including the type of treatment, location of the treatment, and, in addition, the right to refuse or decline life-prolonging treatment. Any exceptions or special instructions can be included in this form so your wishes are followed exactly as you would like them to be.
3) Free California Financial Power of Attorney is a legal document that gives another person partial or complete control of another person’s finances. You can choose to have the California financial power of attorney become effective immediately or in the event you become incapacitated and cannot make decisions for yourself.
This financial power of attorney keeps you in charge of your own affairs. It will let you decide who will have the legal authority to act for you concerning your financial and/or business decisions.
The attorney-in-fact can pay bills, deposit checks, pay taxes, buy and sell stocks, manage real estate, invest in securities, and basically do everything that you could do yourself. You can also set certain restrictions for your attorney-in-fact and limit him or her to specific financial transactions.
California power of attorney forms are legal documents that are likely to be closely examined. Our forms have been drafted by a licensed California attorney and include the following important requirements:
- Specifically defined powers of the attorney-in-fact
- Acceptance of appointment of attorney-in-fact
- Acknowledgement for two witnesses
- Notary section
- Preparation statement
- Witness affidavit
4) Free California Revocation Form is the form used to revoke or discontinue any of the power of attorney forms listed above.
You Can Download Your Free Power of Attorney Forms Here
You have two format choices for your Power of Attorney Forms:
1. Download The Free Version in a PDF Format – With the PDF version you will have to print out and fill out your information by hand as this format cannot be edited on your computer.
Download The Free Version in a PDF Format for all 5 Power of Attorney Forms – Click Here
2. Download Your Power of Attorney Forms in a Completely Editable Microsoft Word Version
Only $5.95. The Microsoft Word version can be fully edited and customized on your computer. You can access all forms immediately after ordering with Paypal or any major credit card.
Download the 5.95 Editable Word version for all 5 Power of Attorney Forms Click Here